Who is Jonathan Rollins?
Jonathan Rollins is a Science Teacher, Technology Coordinator, and Science Curriculum Coordinator at Ponaganset Middle School in North Scituate, Rhode Island. He has been teaching for over 18 years and has a passion for helping students learn. He is also an avid technology user and believes that technology can be a powerful tool for learning. In his various roles at Ponaganset Middle School, he works with other teachers and administrators to create, design, and problem solve issues that are encountered in their district. He also enjoys welcoming and piloting new programs, websites, and apps aimed at improving student learning. Jon has been a part time Instructor for EdTechTeacher with the VILS program and also is instrumental in scoring micro-credentials.
Did you know that…
- Jon and his wife have two boys and spend their weekends on the basketball courts and soccer fields!
- Jon coaches AAU basketball in Rhode Island.
- We have two guinea pigs (Bella and Stella) and a bearded dragon (Bob).
- Google for Education Certified
- Microsoft Certified Educator
- Formative Certified Educator
- Newsela Certified Educator
- Canvas Certified Educator
- PLTW certified Educator
Ways that Jon can Help!
- Redesigning Curriculum to meet the needs of 21st century learners
- Implementing technology in classrooms (Specialty – Secondary Science Education)
How Can We Work With Jonathan?
Easy! Simply click here to contact us and let us know the challenges you are facing and any services that you are considering. We can then schedule a call to discuss how we can help you and your school!